For those who don’t yet have On1Photo – On1 is offering a 50% off sale – Ending August 31st! Price for everything below is just $49.99!!!
On1 Photo RAW is not JUST for RAW files – the power of this app extends WAY beyond RAW, and will do a BEAUTIFUL job of giving you creative control over your jpeg files, even files from your Camera Phone!
Here’s what you get with this free offer!
The next generation of ON1 with NEW Browse, Develop, Effects, Resize, and Layers. –
ON1 Master Course: Landscape Photography Workflow & ON1 Photo RAW 2017.6
Learn how to bring your landscapes to life with Matt Kloskowski’s workflow in ON1 Photo RAW 2017.6. View details » –
Portrait & Studio Photography Video Course
This video series by ON1 gurus Liz LePage & Hudson Henry covers everything you need to know about Portrait & Studio Photography. View details » –
Hudson Henry Core Landscape ON1 Presets
10 fundamental presets for every landscape photographer to add to their collection, packaged with a special instructional video for how to create your own similar styles for your photos. View details » –
Hudson Henry Core Portrait ON1 Presets
10 fundamental presets for every portrait photographer to add to their collection, packaged with a special intructional video for how to create your own beautiful styles for your photos. View details » –
TOTAL VALUE –
YOUR PRICE: $49.99
ON1 Photo RAW! Version 2017.6, is a free update for product owners, is available for immediate download.ON1 Photo RAW 2017.6 includes more new features, speed improvements, and many other updates. In addition, we’ve included many fixes for issues reported by ON1 customers.
Mac OS X:
What’s new in ON1 Photo RAW 2017.6:
– Fast Preview Mode — When you have just come back from a shoot and you want to dive in a view hundreds or even thousands of photos, Fast Preview Mode lets you rip through them faster than anything. No need to catalog them first.
– Browse Performance Improvements — We have made Browsing ever faster than it was! It loads thumbnails and fit-screen previews faster and it remembers more so that it will be even faster than next time you view the same photos.
– Cataloged Folders — Indexed folders, one of the most powerful features in Browse, have grown-up into Cataloged Folders. Your cataloged folders are scanned and kept up-to-date automatically. Large previews are generated in the background to make browsing much faster too. The powerful database behind Cataloged Folders enabled fast searching and viewing across folders and drives.
– Kelvin Color Temp — When processing RAW photos, the color temperature range is now measured in Kelvin degrees, giving you a larger and more accurate range to make adjustments.
– Rotate Photos Anywhere — Now you can rotate photos in any view in Browse, Develop or Effects.
– Compressed Photoshop Files — When you export or create Photoshop PSD files, they are now losslessly compressed, making them half the size they used to be.
– Other Improvements — Zooming and panning the photo is more intuitive. The Crop tool now remembers the last used used crop settings
– Photo Via improvements — Updated support for new Google and Dropbox sign-in versions. updated, labels improved, bugs fixed.
– Increased the maximum amount of motion blur.
– Added Lens Correction for fixed-lens cameras.
– Added support for the Canon 6D Mark II, Olympus TG-5, Nikon D7500, Leica TL2, Canon Rebel SL2/200D
– Other bug fixes and performance improvements