This is it. Last day to get On1 Photo RAW 2018.1 with it’s Spring Savings Event – $69 for the whole enchilada!
Remember, you get:
- HDR, Pano, Masking Courses ($74.97 value)
- D.A.M. Course ($49.99 value)
- Master Class eBook ($39.99 value)
- 100s of free videos to get you started
- Activate on 5 computers (Mac & Win)
- No subscription
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- ONLY $69!!!!
On1 Photo RAW 2018.1 is still available for the amazing Intro Price of $69.99!
Note: This offer ENDS ON 3/31/18
Take a look at What’s NEW (remember, this can be used as a Standalone App Photoshop Replacement, OR as a Plugin In Photoshop):
- Debayering – The algorithms have been improved to increase the amount of micro detail while reducing aliasing, yielding photos that are noticeably crisper with less color artifacts.
- HDR – HDR alignment and deghosting have improved, yielding sharper results with less ghosting, noise, and color fringe. Users now have the ability to select which frame is used for deghosting and can also adjust the amount of motion visible in water and clouds.
- Faster Cataloging – The thumbnail and preview generation of images is now faster. Searching photos has also been improved.
- Noise reduction – Improvements to reduce large noise from very high ISOs. Automatic hot-pixel removal has been added, and green and purple color aberration reduction has improved.
- Sharpening – The sharpening algorithms have been improved to enhance micro details and provide sharper initial results.
- Panorama – The panorama merge dialog now does a better job with vertical panoramas as well as really large ones. It can now stitch together up to 25 photos at a time. Blending of photos to compensate for differences in exposure and white balance have been improved.
- Preview Quality – The preview window has been improved to more accurately reflect the details and sharpness in photos at different zoom levels.
- NEW Import – Get photos from your camera to your computer, choose where you want the photos to go, assign metadata, and more.
- NEW Tethered Shooting – Get your photos to your computer instantly and apply import settings. Currently supports Canon and Nikon.
- NEW Soft Proofing – Simulate what your photo will look like when it’s printed.
- NEW Metadata Templates – Add metadata to a group of photos using presets. This allows you to choose and save only the information you want applied to your photos.
- NEW Video Browsing & Organizing – Now supports viewing video files so you can organize those as well. Copy, move, name, add metadata, and more.
- NEW Custom Sorting – This option in Browse allows you to put your photos in any order you choose.
- NEW Batch Rename – Rename all of your photos in a batch to add unique information to filenames.
- NEW Edit Capture Date – Adjust date and time on your photos so they match the actual date and time they were taken.
- NEW Auto Advance – Automatically switch to the next photo during the culling process when rating or tagging photos.
- Additional Camera & Lens Support — Added support for several new cameras and many new lenses. See the full list here.
As many of you on the Adobe Creative Cloud Plan know (through an email you may have received), the price is going to increase on April 16th, 2018, however you won’t see that increase until your current plan renews.
Now, firstly – this increase is only going to affect the All Apps and Single-App plans (not the CC Photography plan, or the Student/Teacher Editions), and it’s not a huge amount – in fact, it’s only about a 5% increase, and the only increase since the Creative Cloud was introduced in 2012.
Yet, many people are going to be unhappy about this change – so, my friend at ProDesignTools.com has found Adobe’s solution to the problem!
Read his article all the way through – the information is at the bottom (spoiler alert: Adobe won’t raise the rate if you prepay the year!)
Check out the story – thank Mr. ProDesignTools, and come back here and let me know what you think!
As you all know, I teach Lightroom and Photoshop, love them, and have taught them for many years. However, many of my students have rebelled against the subscription model and are seeking alternatives.
On1 Photo RAW 2018.1 can be used not only as a replacement to Lightroom and Photoshop, but also as a plugin for these apps, giving them even more flexibility.
If you’re using an older version of ON1 and haven’t tried the new ON1 Photo RAW 2018.1, you’re missing out. There is no comparison. Try it and learn why ON1 customers are making the switch from Adobe.®
Upgrade today during their Launch Special and get all the training you need to be up and running in no time!
Take a look at what you get with this Launch Special:
||ON1 Photo RAW 2018.1
||ON1 Digital Asset Management Video Course
||ON1 Photo RAW Master Class eBook
||ON1 HDR Video Course
||ON1 Masking Video Course
||ON1 Pano Video Course
Your ACTUAL cost: $79.99 for all that!
Check it out!