There’s still a bit of time to get in on the amazing deal for Skylum Aurora 2019 – soon to be released. If you order it Pre-Release, you get all sorts of cool extras along with the great changes.
- Current users may upgrade at a price of $49 USD ($59 USD MSRP)
- New users can purchase Aurora HDR 2019 at a price of $89 USD ($99 USD MRSP)
Skylum’s Quantum HDR Engine harnesses the power of AI for a more streamlined editing experience than ever before. It reduces burned-out colors, loss of contrast, noise and unnatural lighting caused by halos and unstable deghosting.
The Quantum HDR Engine has taken three years to create within Skylum’s AI lab, and contains the vast knowledge of the development team paired with artificial intelligence to bring you seamless HDR editing, be it with a single image or multiple bracketed shots.
Skylum’s developers tested thousands of bracketed shots through a neural network, and used the results to develop the technology needed for creating incredible HDR photographs – whether it’s real estate, landscape, cityscape or any other type of HDR photography.
Here are the most essential changes:
- New Quantum HDR Engine
- LUTs support with 11 New Integrated LUTs
- Photoshop plugins support
- New HDR Smart Structure filter for realistic and artefact-free structure (can be found in the new HDR Enhance filter)
- Presets are now called ‘Looks’
- Improved Adjustable Gradient filter with new sliders for Shadows and Highlights added
- Improved HDR Details Boost Effect (the photo is shown in high-resolution while fine-tuning the filter)
- Video Tutorial: Getting the Most from Aurora HDR 2019 by Trey Ratcliff
- Landscape Photography Handbook by David Johnston
- Burning Moods Looks by Richard Harrington