Today, On1 Officially announced their release yesterday of their update to On1 Photo RAW 2017.5 (to build# 18.104.22.16860).
ON1 Photo RAW 2017.5 is the lightning fast photo organizer, raw processor, layered photo editor and effects app all-in-one. Unlike the current class of raw processors requiring cataloging, bouncing between apps for editing, and a subscription ecosystem, ON1 Photo RAW 2017 features a new, modern raw processing engine, tuned for today’s sensors and graphics chips. Combined with our current set of tools, the next generation of ON1 Photo 10.5, will continue to work where you want, as a standalone app, a plug-in for Adobe® Photoshop® & Lightroom®, or a host app for other editing apps.
Here’s What’s New:
This is the fifth maintenance release for ON1 Photo RAW 2017.5. It addresses several issues that where discovered after the 2017.5 release. It is recommended for all users. Here are some of the biggest improvements and fixes:
- Fixed a performance issue with Noise Reduction that was causing loading and exporting to be slow
- Added a preference to disable Lens Correction by default for Raw photos
- Improvements to the Clone Stamp tools to make the results consistent, remove a flicker and make it a little faster
- Fixed an issue where the tool cursor can get stuck in the pan tool mode
- Removed a flicker in Browse detail view
- The Navigator is not updating in real time
- Fixed and issue where thumbs where not drawing in after rename
- Fixed export results not matching preview when using some esoteric blending modes
- Fixed random pixels appearing in dark shadows
- Fixed the Haze & Structure slider is not exporting properly from Develop
- Fixed an issue where the Sony ILCE-6500 (A6500) raws did not fully render
- Fixed a rare crash with lens correction
- Fixed an export failure when the photo has bad GPS in XMP
- Fixed a rare issue where lens correction is causing solid color to appear with certain RAW files.
- Keyword search so no longer case sensitive
- Fixed a crash when using the last filter command via Photoshop
- Fixed a crash while zooming to 100 whilst adding a preset
- Fixed a couple issues that caused thumbnails to not render
- Fixed color Noise Reduction defaults to reduce color bleed
- Fixed an issue where noise reduction appeared different in the exported photo
- Fixed an issue where the exported file looses Exposure Program Exif Metadata
- Now you can Send to Photoshop Elements from Browse
- Fixed a rare issue where some directories did not appear in Browse on Windows
- User edited capture dates now display correctly
- Lots of additional bug fixes and performance improvements
To Download a FREE 30 DAY DEMO of this software, please click HERE.
If you already own On1 Photo RAW, take a look at these beautiful Lightroom presets.