Photolemur 2.2 SPECTER – For Mac and Windows, is available at a preorder price of only $40!
Perfect for professional photographers as well as amateurs, PHOTOLEMUR 2.0 Spectre can push your photography to the next level. You just load your photo into the app and the tech is doing everything else.
For anyone who wants beautiful photographic results, using artificial intelligence with no learning curve, this is the application for you!
Discover new intelligent algorithms, an improved RAW engine and much more.
Move it back and forth to see how you control the process (and the end result).
WINDOWS 7 SUPPORT
From now on, Windows 7 users can easily install Photolemur and experience all it offers.
Innovative algorithms thoroughly analyze your images and improve their quality from there.
+ new sky enhancement, new noise reduction, plugin for photoshop (windows only) and more than 10 other improvements
Earlier today, I spoke of one of my favorite sets of image processor/Photoshop plugin/ Photoshop Alternative apps – but I have more than one favorite!
Luminar 2018 offers everything a modern photographer needs for photo editing, including new filters powered by artificial intelligence, major speed improvements, a dedicated RAW develop module and a forthcoming in 2018; digital asset management platform.
Users will also benefit from the new intelligent Sun Rays filter, LUT support, and real-time noise removal. With workspaces that match different styles of editing, Luminar adapts to deliver a complete experience that avoids clutter and complexity.
Luminar 2018 has been re-built from the ground up for dramatic performance boosts. Existing filters deliver richer colors and depth in less time. A brand new streamlined user interface speeds up working with presets, filters, and masks. With full support of pro options like layers, masks, and blending modes, complex repairs and photo composites can be easily accomplished.
The power of Luminar 2018 and it’s intuitive, easy-to-use interface make it a great alternative to the Adobe Lightroom/Photoshop workflow – as well as a terrific adjunct to those apps.
And the pre-order pricing is terrific – along with the bonuses!
- Current users of Luminar may upgrade at a special pre-order price of $39 ($49 MSRP)
- New users can purchase Luminar 2018 at a special pre-order price of $59 ($69 MSRP)
- A collection of bonuses will also be included with every purchase.
- Beta testers are eligible to receive and additional $10 discount
- A Pack of signature presets and textures from pro photographer Nicolesy
- An Exclusive pack of Cinematic LUTs
- 1-year Power plan from SmugMug ($72 value). For new accounts only
We’ve had the pre-order going for a while, with a very nice discount, but the ACTUAL release went live at the end of last week!
For those of you who purchased the pre-order, please visit the link provided with your purchase confirmation email to download the full release.
For those who HAVEN’T yet purchased, here’s some of what you’re missing:
Click HERE to download a Free Trial!
About ON1 Photo RAW 2018
ON1 Photo RAW 2018 includes the essential tools and features every photographer needs in their workflow. Our super fast, non-destructive, and state-of-the-art processing engine gives you an ultra smooth and efficient editing experience. ON1 Photo RAW is focused on allowing you to get the most out of every photo. Photographers now have a tool with fast photo management, hundreds of customizable photo effects, fast and beautiful HDR, panos, masking and selection tools, layers, and much more—in one app.
• No subscription
• Own it forever
• Migration assistant
• Open cloud storage integration
• Hundreds of free training videos
• World-class service and support
ON1 Photo RAW 2018 Overview: https://youtu.be/k6QWJaqwdNU
New Color Range Masks: https://youtu.be/OVAZo59TIRE
Mew Luminosity Mask Tools: https://youtu.be/v7ry-zRGqAk
Paint With Color Brush: https://youtu.be/2DiuYS2UBbM
New Noise Adjustment Brush: https://youtu.be/KrM-e75OwSU
New Mask Blur Chisel: https://youtu.be/1T7ZL4vOFs4
Remove Haze from a Photo: https://youtu.be/vzz1ueLqTis
ON1 Photo RAW 2018 will be available November 9th or 10th for download.
It’s Live! The Luminar 2018 Pre-Order has been released.
Including these Top 10 Features:
- Scalable, adaptive user interface with custom workspaces
- Raw file conversion & non-destructive editing
- Over 100 one-click presets
- Over 40 image enhancement filters
- Stackable layers with brushes and an advanced layer masking system
- History panel with multiple undos and exportable history for resumable editing
- Realtime noise reduction
- Object removal and clone & stamp (available for Mac, coming soon to PC)
- Operates as a standalone or plug-in
- Complete digital asset manager with support for Lightroom catalogs (coming in 2018)
See these Before and After Images to see JUST PART of What Luminar 2018 can do:
Move FAST! Photolemur 2.0 is only $25 for the next Day and a Half!
This app makes your images beautiful without having to do any actual editing! Check it out here
Luminar Neptune has been available as a free update to all current users since June 15th – but NEW users can buy this for as low as $49 for owners of MacPhun software, or $59 for new MacPhun Users (using coupon code SGANS_DISC) – Offer available until Sunday, June 25th!
New Feature Highlights: Luminar Neptune:
- Accent – AI-filter – Uses artificial intelligence to create stunning images with a single slider movement, tapping into the power of dozens of filters.
- Quick & Awesome workspace – A workspace consisting of the Accent AI, Saturation & Vibrance and Clarity filters. Great for achieving fast results in a fun and easy way.
- Plug-in integration with Creative Kit and Aurora HDR 2017 – Seamlessly access Macphun’s other photo editing tools you own with Luminar as the host application
- Brush, Gradient and Radial Gradient tools – Dramatically faster performance yields smoother selective editing.
- Vignette filter – Addition of Vignette Styles, Place Center and Pre- and Post-Crop modes deliver even more flexibility to this popular photo finishing tool.
- Memory management – Increased overall performance for large files and 5+ simultaneous open images.
- User Interface changes – Extensive improvements to in-app animation and mode transitions make for a more pleasing editing experience.
- Crop tool update – Added the ability to specify custom crop ratios.
- Local history – Provision for reviewing separate history while in Transform, Denoise, Clone & Stamp modes helps optimize editing.
Luminar, The Supercharged photo editor for Mac that adapts to your skill level. ($69 Value)
Photography Fundamentals Video Training – In this series, you’ll learn all about the essential concepts of photography from professional photographer and educator Richard Harrington. ($99 Value)
The Grand Landscape eBook by Ian Plant – In this eBook, Ian Plant shows you how to make great landscape photos in no time, helping your work to stand out from the rest. ($19 Value)
2 Luminar Preset packs – ($45 Value)
Over 500 Overlays – ($49 Value
The Black and White Landscape & Candid Portrait eBooks from Andrew Gibson ($28 Value)